About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend and Artist.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 1, 2010

A little about Sarah...

As children our mother taught us that creating something out of nothing is much more gratifying than buying something from a store. I took that lesson to heart. I love to create; painting has been a joy of mine ever since my first piece of art (a Zebra, or a black and white elephant, it is still up for debate). I like to find art in the unusual; a telephone pole, an old mailbox, an abandoned building, and I believe the most amazing masterpiece ever created is the ocean. I am intrigued by the imperfections in art and rarely finish a painting without a black outline.I feel lucky every day because I have an unbelievable family, a husband who never ceases to go above and beyond for me and two little girls who constantly make me smile.

art medium: acrylic on reclaimed wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment